Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cape Town

After a hectic time in Johannesburg, it was finally a relief to be in Cape Town. The city is near the water, reminds me of Sydney. There is a vibrant party scene, great eateries everywhere and delicious wineries nearby. I felt right at home! Needless to say, we wined and dined our way through Cape Town. Definitely my favourite South African city.

The famous Long Street in Cape Town. Personally I like Kloof Street but best burger joint here!

Castle of Good Hope


Castle of Good Hope

Cape Town city from the Castle


View of Cape Town city from Bo-Kaap

View of Bo-Kaap (Cape Malay area) and Table Mountain

One of the old industrial building at V&A

Sunset at the back of V&A

Street Art in V&A

The District 6 museum in Cape Town - I like Apartheid museum in Johannesburg better but this has more of a local flavour.


No comments:

Post a Comment